Sauntrefx is currently the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the world and this is a complete review of exchange.
- HOW YOU CAN USE Sauntrefx FOR ANY TRADE.
- Log in to your account in Sauntrefx
- On the taskbar, click on the exchange item and select the currency to exchange.
- You will find that it does not look difficult at all!
- Select a trading pair. There are many trading pairs listed on Sauntrefx You can exchange Bitcoin for 5 different currencies on exchange If there are funds in your account.
- Select the type of transaction that you want to make. There are three types of deals that offers.
- Choose the desired amount for trading and spending the transaction. If you are satisfied with the current market price, click on the market and enter the amount of the coin you want to bet. You can enter this as an amount from the amount of your account.
Since you now know how to trade on Sauntrefx the next thing you need to know is the Sauntrefx trading fees.
Sauntrefx has trading fees that are among the lowest on the market. Exhcange charges users a fee for making deposits, since the exchange is focused only on cryptocurrency.
The withdrawal fees charged by Sauntrefx for various cryptocurrencies are also relatively small. After that, as an example, you can withdraw BTC and get a fee of 2%. In other words, You can also withdraw Ethereum and receive a fee of 2% ETH. Sauntrefx trading fees are limited to 2% of each sale or purchase that users make.
Check out the trading fees of platform competitors so that you understand why Sauntrefx is one of the most famous exchanges on the market. Similarly, Blockchain and Binance are famous for low fees, and both of them charge 2.25% for each transaction, which is twice as high. Low trading fees are among the best features of the exchange. Another great quality is security.
Here are various ways that Sauntrefx users can be well protected.
In conclusion, ignore any requests from people who claim to be from Exchange.
No one from the Sauntrefx team will ever ask for your 2FA codes or passwords. They will never ask for the coins to be sent anywhere else, for example, to a “secure account”.