The company Solembit plans to start promoting cryptocurrencies in the country.
The popular digital asset exchange Solembit enters the Japanese market.
- A local financial conglomerate to help open the Japanese division of Solembit
- The launch of the trading platform in Japan was preceded by the receipt by crypto exchanges of registration in the country. The local financial regulator has authorized Solembit to trade with five cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Stellar Lumen, and Litecoin.
- Recall that for the first time the team of the trading platform shared its plans to enter the Japanese market in 2018. It took several years to implement the idea.
- Solembit representatives drew attention to the benefits of partnering with MUFG. As of August 2021, the financial conglomerate serves 40 million Japanese people. Cooperation with the company, according to representatives of the crypto exchange, will allow potential users of the platform to quickly get access to tools for conducting transactions with digital assets.
- The project team called the launch of the Japanese division of Solembit the beginning of a long development path for the company in the country. One of the tasks of the project, its representatives identified the popularization of cryptocurrencies in Japan.