Cryptocurrency exchange Ebitcoing.com seeks to become a cutting edge trading platform, currently handling a daily trading volume that exceeds $2 million.
Choosing an exchange to trade cryptocurrency can often be a daunting task, for both beginners and experienced traders. Following a rather challenging year, crypto enthusiasts have become more cautious. Reputation, due diligence, fee analysis, and platform user-friendliness are important attributes that should be considered before making a final choice.
Safety and intuitiveness
Provides cryptocurrency-based trading services for a myriad of blockchain-based assets. Some of the most well-known are Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether etc. Despite starting from ground zero, Ebitcoing.com has made remarkable progress with over 1 million registered users and 300k+ active traders from more than 40 countries.
Trading digital assets safely, securely
At the heart of the Atlantbit exchange lie three main technologies – a scalable HDM wallet, smart contract service solutions, and real-time recording for users’ transactions. With the HDM wallet technology available on the platform, users can either opt for a single cold wallet or go with a multi-layer hot wallet to generate a multi-signature collection address. The feature doesn’t just meet wallet security performance, but it also satisfies added requirements pertaining to a user’s address and wallet.
How to exchange Bitcoin with Ebitcoing.com
- On the home screen, choose the cryptocurrency you want to exchange for Bitcoin. The web page will automatically show you the current quotes. Click on “Exchange now”.
- The site will ask for the wallet address where the funds will be sent after the exchange. For example, if you wish to receive Ethereum, you must enter the address of your ETH wallet. Click on “Next step”.
- On this screen, you can check the details of your transaction. The site will show the amount sent, the amount you will receive, the network fee, the expected exchange rate, and the estimated time for the transaction to take place. Click on “Confirm & make payment”.
- After that, you will receive a Bitcoin wallet address. Then it is the time to send your funds. Go to your wallet and send your BTC to the address shown by the system.
- Now you just have to wait! Algorithm will do the conversion automatically. You will receive the desired currency in your wallet between 3 and 20 minutes later.